SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST RULES
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter sharing photos via Facebook using #PDCAGoodTimesRoll between October 1, 2015 and October 30, 2015.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Painting and Decorating Contractors of America herein referred to as PDCA, (along with its affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Final winner will be selected by followers of PDCA’s Facebook account based on cumulative number of overall Likes and Shares of each image. PDCA employees retain the right to change the winner selection.
4. PRIZES: Winner will receive 1 (one) Full Expo registration for the 2016 Painting and Decorating Expo.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date via social media, email, and/or phone. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Participants hereby grant PDCA a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant PDCA the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all rights to their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. The PDCA is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of PDCA. PDCA reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook